Friday, May 11, 2012

Me vs. The World

Well, guess I watch Scott Pilgrim too much. But who cares anyway?

It's me, I'm back. I know, I rarely post anymore blogs these days. It doesn't mean I don't bother, I just need a time off for all the messed up things in my world. I need a day off, reality sucks.

First of all, school sucks. I mean I can't open up to anyone even though I tried and I have friends alright. I'm a little bit of an introvert I suppose. I think I'm like John Watson from the BBC Sherlock, I have trust issues. Even though my quite-new friend in my quite-new school said, "don't trust anyone at this point, start trusting when you already stay long enough to open up to people." Yep. It's almost 2 terms and I still can't really trust anyone. But my grades are great, so I'm not disappointing my parents.

Second of all, THE AVENGERS WAS F-ING AMAZING OKAY. I watched it on 3rd May when I went to Bahrain (it takes less than an hour from my city in Saudi Arabia). I was so proud because most of my friends haven't watched it yet and I was being very supportive so I promoted this movie to everyone like, "GUYS THE AVENGERS WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!1!!111!!111!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT!!!!!1!!!!11111!!!!!!" So basically, this is one of my favorite movies by far. The cast is just so perfect. I mean most of the time, I went like "oh why don't they use *insert actor/actress name here* for this character instead of *insert actor/actress name here*?" But this cast is A+ and I love Joss Whedon for directing this movie. And I love Tom Hiddleston.

If I have the time, I think I'm gonna write a movie review about this one. I don't think anyone really cares about my opinion because I'm quite bias about this movie, so yeah.

Last of all, I've been doing a lot of arts these days.  I can't post it right now, but I can post it in my deviantart or tumblr or just this blog probably. I'm writing this blog in my free ICT lesson and my scanner and my artworks are at home so yeah.

I hope this is long enough to post. I haven't posted in a while, I know. Thank you for reading anyway to people who cares enough to read this. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment